March 23, 2010 11:37 PM
— CSS is the worst cocktease
of all time. The W3C needs to be collectively bitch-slapped. Every time I try to do anything with CSS, I end up wasting about 4 hours learning that it's A) impossible. B) works 99%, with that remaining 1% ruining every other aspect of the layout. But what can ya do, rite? The internet has to be built industrial strength, or it would just explode. Okay, /rant
So, if you want to see some of the crazy shit I've been doing with CSS2/3, check out this whack, rearranged CMAP prototype
, it's all "buttonized" and crap. p.s. If you're using IE (any version), don't even think
about going there!
March 17, 2010 1:23 AM
— Current hypothesis: The concept and practice of politics
must be utterly destroyed, at all levels, and for all time. This is the single indispensable precondition for sustainable civilization.
Made on the basis of the following: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them.
" & "The only thing that can save humanity from itself is a fundamental transformation of human consciousness.
I can only speculate as to what this might mean for society, assuming it's even possible. Perhaps the absolution of the phenomenon we call consciousness. Perhaps extinction.
March 14, 2010 3:13 AM
— I felt like making the site crazy for awhile.
You can still check out the cmap
if you really
want to. (hint: it sucks.)
Seriously, what are
you still doing here? — firstname.lastname@example.org